What can you expect?
Being in charge of a company means you are required to submit various documents within strict time limits.
If you’re a director of a limited company, you’re legally obliged to ensure you maintain the company’s registers and make the necessary filings with Companies House.
While limited companies no longer need to appoint a company secretary, the statutory obligations of the company remain in place.
We can assist with the following tasks:
- submission of annual accounts with Companies House
- preparing and filing forms for submission with Companies House
- maintaining statutory registers
- preparing shareholder documents for AGMs
- providing your company with a registered office address
How can we help?
Arrange your free, no-obligation meeting to find out more.